Event Phone: 802.496.2730
- Horses Healing Hearts, Healing Minds
April 30, 2015
6:00 am - 12:00 pm
This one-day, special workshop for Stowe Weekend of Hope attendees is now full. However, private 90- minute sessions are available. If you are interested, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 802-496.2730.
Horses are exquisite and powerful teachers of healing with an instinctive ability to help you tap into the emotions, feelings, and belief systems that are likely driving your behaviors and steering your life. Through the process of self-discovery, horses can offer you amazing gifts in your healing journey from cancer – ones that can complement and contribute to the physical healing already underway.
- Learn to listen to your body while accessing the conscious and sub-conscious thoughts and beliefs that influence your decisions
- Learn how non-verbal communication can help or hinder your relationships
- Gain a perspective of what’s dominating your decisions – your heart or your mind
- Receive real-time feedback from a horse on whether you’re in alignment with what you’re thinking, saying, and doing; practice them on the spot
- Begin to break down old barriers that may block you from living the life you desire
Come participate in the “magic” of horses in this hands-on-learning experience that will begin to transform you from the inside out.
Located in an idyllic setting in scenic Waitsfield, VT, just 25 minutes from Waterbury and 40 minutes from downtown Stowe.
This is a very small intimate group with only 6 seats available so sign up soon! A special rate is available for Stowe Weekend of Hope attendees.