Event Phone: 802.496.2730
- Horses Healing Hearts and Minds of Cancer - May 2nd
May 2, 2016
4:00 am - 10:00 am
This one-day, special workshop with horses is designed specifically for individuals on the healing journey from cancer, along with their loved ones.
Horses are exquisite and powerful teachers of healing with an instinctive ability to help you tap into the emotions, feelings, and belief systems that are likely driving your behaviors and steering your life. Through the process of self-discovery, horses can offer you amazing gifts in your healing journey from cancer – ones that can complement and contribute to the physical healing already underway.
- Learn to listen to your body while accessing the conscious and sub-conscious thoughts and beliefs that influence your decisions
- Learn how non-verbal communication can help or hinder your relationships
- Gain a perspective of what’s dominating your decisions – your heart or your mind
- Receive real-time feedback from a horse on whether you’re in alignment with what you’re thinking, saying, and doing; practice them on the spot
- Begin to break down old barriers that may block you from living the life you desire
Come participate in the “magic” of horses in this hands-on-learning experience that will begin to transform you from the inside out. Located in an idyllic setting in scenic Waitsfield, VT, just 25 minutes from Waterbury and 40 minutes from downtown Stowe.
All work is done from the ground. No riding or prior experience required.
EQnimity is pleased to offer complimentary tickets made possible through a grant from the Lloyd Symington Foundation whose focus is on people facing cancer and their loved ones. The foundation provides funding for programs which relieve physical and emotional suffering, enhance overall quality of life, and encourage a deeper connection to each person’s essential nature.