Event Phone: 603.320.9977
- May 4, 2017
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
“I attended your 2016 workshop and I have to say that was only just the beginning of my rebirth. I never experienced anything like those moments in the pen with the horse….it was like they could see all the way through to your soul….it was such a cool and meaningful experience. Since returning home I felt so different it gave me hope and started me on a new journey.” Lindsey
This 1-day hands-on workshop offers a supplemental approach to improving the emotional, social, and spiritual well-being of Cancer survivors and their loved ones.
As sentient-beings that act as powerful teachers of healing, horses give direct and honest feedback that leads to fresh personal insight. Through them, new levels of self-awareness are gained that support you in altering the thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors that may be dictating your quality of life and your relationships. During this workshop, practice becoming more horse-like where you’ll step out of your head and into your heart. Learn to apply greater intuition, presence, and mindfulness towards practicing a clearer, stronger and fulfilled life.
This is a non-riding workshop and limited to 5 attendees. No horse experience required to participate.
In this one day workshop, working with horses from the ground, you will:
- Receive real-time feedback from horses about the alignment in what you’re saying, thinking & doing
- Experience new levels of self-awareness and self-discovery. Gain new perspectives. Practice change.
- Identify, then begin the shifts and transformation of beliefs that limit into beliefs that expand and support the life you desire
- Learn, share, and benefit from others in various stages of healing from cancer
- Create new ways of positively showing up in life: mindfulness, effective body language, breath
Who should attend? Individuals with a history of cancer (past or present) and/or loved ones (1)
Come participate in the ‘magic’ of horses where they help initiate positive change from the inside-out. Check out our blog to discover how.
Workshop Value $119. Discounted tickets at are made possible by a generous grant from the Lloyd Symington Foundation of California who helps provide alternative healing for patients of cancer and their families. Note: a $25 fee is required at time of registration to hold your spot. You will be refunded upon your attendance at the workshop. Fee is non-refundable if you do not attend.