Event Phone: 603.320.9977
- May 11, 2017
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Are you a Business Leader, Consultant, Coach, Educator or Human Resources professional? If so, you’ll want to be a part of this 2-hour complimentary demo where you’ll experience first-hand the power of Equine Assisted Learning for personal and professional development. Through horses, a unique and unbiased view will be gained of how people relate to get things done, and what needs to happen to gain deeper trust, collaboration, and more positive results.
Partnering with nature’s own bio-feedback channel, the horse, you’ll benefit from new insight that will have a positive affect on the way you influence outcomes. During the session we will explore:
- delicate nuances of trust and how it shapes the ability to influence others
- through hands-on activities working from the ground, the ways horses help people:
- build individual and group awareness of what is happening and why,
- increase emotional/social intelligence,
- improve relationships,
- strengthen team collaboration, and
- develop leadership skills.
- how horses augment the Appreciative Inquiry model through somatics.
- a fun, dynamic, and powerful experiential learning experience.
This is a hands-on experience working from the ground where no riding, or prior horse experience is required. Advanced registration is required.